10. Jane parks in front of the door.
9. Georgie has to work on a Monday.
8. Our delivery boy doesn’t bring us dinner.
7. Someone has to rehang the unsold canvases.
6. Strays follow her home with books of a questionable nature.
5. Customers are denied her expertise.
4. Her work piles up.
3. The unicorns rejoice.
2. Georgie’s hair turns gray.
1. The Knotty Knitters have no adult supervision.
And now for some more serious stuff.
A new blog feature…. Recipes. If you’ve ever been here for a party you know that we can make some yummy stuff. The first recipe to be featured comes from our very own Georgie. Enjoy!
Mexican Corn Dip
2 cans mexicorn
2 sm can chopped green chilies
4 jalapeno peppers chopped (sm)
8 oz sour cream
1 cup mayo
10 oz (or whatever it is now) mexiblend cheese
¼ tsp sugar
4 chopped green onions
Mix and chill. Serve with Fritos
And some very important Finishing information…
Halloween… August 15
Thanksgiving/Hanukkah… August 23
Christmas… September 4